EXPERT SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURERS & MACHINISTS
The manufacturing industry is constantly evolving, making it imperative to periodically evaluate and streamline operations utilizing the most efficient processes and technology. Absolute Computer Solutions understands that maintaining the best possible IT network in your manufacturing company is of prime importance and we always seek to ensure that you have seamless productivity within your systems.
In an industry where scheduling and organization is prime, reliable technology is crucial. Modern manufacturing depends on technology for efficient execution of manufacturing processes, as well as communications with customers, suppliers and employees.
Absolute Computer Solutions has helped a number of manufacturing firms attain their business goals by making IT a streamlined part of the operation. We have extensive experience providing IT support for the manufacturing industry and proactively address common industry concerns such as:
- Order entry and processing
- Fully-functional ERP and SCM systems
- Inventory management and logistics
- Production scheduling
- Reliable CRM system
We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your business to ensure that you have all the technology resources for software and hardware you need to be successful.
Our primary purpose is to provide Network and Infrastructure Maintenance, Management and Support. We also provide the role of backup Helpdesk Support to ensure your IT staff is never overloaded and always have an IT resource they can turn to.
Absolute Computer Solutions offers remote monitoring, maintenance and support 24/7/365. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an interruption to your business.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.