The key to any great online marketing plan is an awesome website with tons of relevant content! In order to keep your customers attention, they must be visually drawn into your content. Your website must be fluid and ever changing. A great website is one that grows along with your business.
Why should you choose us to design your website? The answer is simple, we are a digital marketing company with roots in information technology. We understand that there is more to your individual website than just some flashy graphics. We get it and understand that your website must be a marketing powerhouse that converts traffic into sales.
Here is a breakdown of our methodology:
- Research — We thoroughly research your business and your industry and identify trends so that we can see what is working for your competitors and what is not working so well.
- Competitor’s Analysis — We follow up our research with insights into your competitors businesses. We find out their conversion rates, e.g. sign-ups or sales on your competitors websites. Finally we look for weaknesses in your competitors business model and tackle them head on.
- Layout Design — We use the above information to design a graphically appealing layout for your website. The design that we show you will reflect how your website will look in production so that there are no surprises.
- Coding — This is the behind the scenes process that will customize the inner-workings of your website.
- Debugging — We carefully do user testing, which can take from days to weeks to determine if there are any bugs in your website before we go live.
- Content Upload — As content is king, we upload great content and fresh images to your website. If you do not have awesome content, we can create it for you too!
- Delivery — We finally deliver a live product that is ready to earn sales for your business!
- Maintenance — We work with your business on an ongoing basis to ensure that your website is continually being maintained and upgraded. Just like your car needs maintenance, your website does to, in order to keep it in good working order for many years to come.